Flat 20% off on all products sitewide | Use code FLAT20 to avail the offer , valid till 27th June
DURING COVID 19 LOCKDOWN PERIOD:
Due to lack of no return pickup facility available from our logistics partners and for the safety of every individual, All orders placed during lockdown are non-refundable and non-returnable. In case if there is any replacement needed, you would have to courier the product back to us and we would ship the replacement item.
SHIPPING AND RETURN POLICY
All ATT orders are shipped within 24 to 72 hours from the placement of order on the website. It might take a longer time when the orders are placed on weekends/holidays.
Tracking number will be sent via message or email once the order has been shipped.
SHIPPING WITHIN INDIA:
Free shipping is provided within India for all orders above Rs.999. Shipping charges of Rs 50 will be charged for orders below Rs. 999.
- Within Metros – Delivery will take 3 to 5 business days.
- Non-metros and Interiors – Delivery will take 10 to 12 days depending on the destination. For very remote destinations it might make take even a longer time.
- Delivery time for each shipment will be mentioned in the product description page as well as when the customer checks out of the cart.
SHIPPING OUTSIDE INDIA:
- International shipping rates and delivery time vary depending on the country, shipping location and weight of the product. The customer can see the cost while checking out of the cart. International Delivery usually takes 10-15 Working days.
- Might take even a longer time than mentioned depending on customer’s country’s customs policies. The customers are solely responsible for any charges levied by the respective country's customs.
There is no return/refund or replacement for orders outside India.
All ATT goods are checked thoroughly before dispatch. The company does not accept any returns or exchanges unless:
- The customer has received an incomplete/wrong order
- If the product has a manufacturing defect. (i.e torn, stains, stitched incorrectly)
- ATT does not accept any returns or exchanges because you don’t like a product
In case of an incomplete/wrong order sent by ATT, the correct order will be sent once the customer contact us.
In case of a manufacturing defect ATT, will either offer a replacement product or a refund. In order to cancel or return an order you need to either email us at email@example.com or call/whatsapp us at +91 6369851316.
REFUND POLICY ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- CANCELLATION PRIOR TO SHIPMENT: The customer will get a full refund only when the order is cancelled before it has been shipped and the refund will be done within 5 to 7 days from the date of cancellation.
- CANCELLATION POST SHIPMENT: Rs 100 to Rs 200 will be excluded from the refund amount if the Cancellation is done post shipment depending on the value and the type of products shipped. In this case the customer should denied the order when received and the refund will be generated within 5 to 7 working days.
WHAT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AS A DAMAGED PRODUCT?
- Dimensions or color of the product.
- The nature of materials used.
CASH ON DELIVERY
In case the customers pin code is not serviceable COD will not be applicable.
There will be Rs. 50 convenience fee for COD shipments.
No REFUND for payments done through COD.
If the product received is damaged, kindly note that only replacement of the order will be done.
The customer cannot open the box without making the payment at the time of delivery.
If the product or packaging has been tampered with, do not accept the order.
No credit/debit cards are accepted at the door under the Cash on Delivery method.
All other items are non-refundable unless the products received are damaged.
ORDER RETURN DUE TO DEFECT/REPAIRS:
In such cases you need to let us know as soon as you received the package. Pickup of defective pieces will be arranged and the order will be replaced with a similar or equivalent product only when we receive and confirm the credibility of the products.
Kindly Note:- The replacement or exchange is available only 1 time for your order. (Shipping Charges needs to be paid by the customer)