Two Tops and One pair of pants:
Introducing comfort wear for Infants up to the age of 2, adding on to your baby essentials checklist.
Designed to be the perfect winter wear, the 2 full sleeve tops and a pair of pants combinations are extremely soft and made up of 100% organic Cotton. The light yet breathable fabric ensures optimum warmth and coziness for your little wonder, while adding to the style quotient without much effort.
The fabric is extremely soft, and this one-of-a-kind collection in the Indian market has been developed specifically keeping in mind the gentle skin of newborns.
Select from a variety of subtle hues and elegant designs, from out breeziest winter wear collection.
Our promising features:
- 100% organic Muslin Cotton
- GOTS certified Organic
- Softest touch for the baby’s skin
- Cute little hand embroidered motifs
- Breathable fabric
Wash Care Instructions:
- Machine wash
- Avoid Hot Water
- Tumble dry
- Mild detergents will ensure long lasting quality
- Keep away from bleach
When you shop with A Toddler Thing, it’s not just the products you receive, but much more. By being associated with ATT you earn these benefits too!
- A Toddler Thing was founded by a mom and is now run by mommies. Our products, designed from a mother’s point of you view, you’d find that they are made with love and care, just like you’d want for your bub.
- Our products are proudly manufactured in India, in our very own units. We assure you that all the necessary protocols and safety tests are followed through while creating our products for your precious little ones.
- When we say 100% Organic, we mean them and our certifications like GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) and US Standard tested and certified – CPSIA are a proof of the same.
- Each of our prints in every category of product has been conceptualized and designed to be subtle, trendy and perfectly aesthetic. For your little fashion icons.
- You’d also be happy to know that our products have been certified by real Doctors. That means, our products are quite safe for your little one and we want the best for them as much as you do!