A Toddler Thing’s Muslin Organic Cotton wipes are made up of three layers of muslin fabric. The muslin fabric is extremely soft and breathable making it perfect to be used as a cloth wipe during diaper change and for cleaning up the little one during a meal.
Size 18 Cm x 18 Cm
Why ATT Wipes are the best for your baby:
- Made of 100 % GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Muslin fabric is extremely soft and safe for all types of sensitive skins
- Acts as an exfoliator keeping the skin clean and vibrant as any dead cells will be removed gently
Made of Azo-Free Dyes
NOTE :- PRINTS WILL VARY BASED ON THE AVAILABILITY
Here’s what they are made up of:
Lightweight and breathable, muslin is a loose plain weave cotton material that dates back to Ancient India. Today, muslin’s value is in its versatility and good for newborns.
Wash Care Tips:
- Wash it at least once before use.
- It is 100% machine washable. Cold rinse at no hotter than 30 degree Celsius.
- Avoid any fabric softener or bleach.
- Opt for a baby-friendly detergent for longer durability for the product.
- Why Muslin Fabric?
The texture of muslin fabric, while being highly soft, also acts as mild exfoliators keeping the baby’s skin very clean. Muslin fabric is generally quite suitable for all types of sensitive skin. They are breathable as well as ensure that your baby is kept warm.
2. Are these Machine Washable?
Yes, these are machine washable, kindly use mild detergents and rinse it in Delicate mode.
3. Are wipes multipurpose?
Wipes are of multipurpose, it can be used as face towels, burp cloth and to cleanly wipe your baby’s bum after a wash.
When you shop with A Toddler Thing, it’s not just the products you receive, but much more. By being associated with ATT you earn these benefits too!
- A Toddler Thing was founded by a mom and is now run by mommies. Our products, designed from a mother’s point of you view, you’d find that they are made with love and care, just like you’d want for your bub.
- Our products are proudly manufactured in India, in our very own units. We assure you that all the necessary protocols and safety tests are followed through while creating our products for your precious little ones.
- When we say 100% Organic, we mean them and our certifications like GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) and US Standard tested and certified – CPSIA are a proof of the same.
- Each of our prints in every category of product has been conceptualized and designed to be subtle, trendy and perfectly aesthetic. For your little fashion icons.
- You’d also be happy to know that our products have been certified by real Doctors. That means, our products are quite safe for your little one and we want the best for them as much as you do!