Muslin Frocks – the perfect little frock conceptualized specifically for the comfort of your little dolls! The knot on the frock helps ease your baby girl into it without any hassle. The light yet breathable fabric ensures optimum warmth and coziness for your little wonder, while adding to the style quotient without much effort. Watch your sassy princess slay in these cute miniature frocks that only make them all the more dazzling!
This one-of-a-kind collection in the Indian market has been developed specifically keeping in mind the gentle skin of new-borns.
Select from a variety of subtle hues and elegant designs, from our breeziest Comfort wear collection.
- 100% organic Muslin Cotton
- GOTS certified Organic
- Softest touch for the baby’s skin
- Cute little hand embroidered motifs
- Breathable fabric
- Made of Azo Free Dyes
Wash Care Tips:
- Machine wash
- Avoid Hot Water
- Tumble dry
- Mild detergents will ensure long lasting quality
- Keep away from bleach
Why Muslin Fabric?
The texture of muslin fabric, while being highly soft, also acts as mild exfoliators keeping the baby’s skin very clean. Muslin fabric is generally quite suitable for all types of sensitive skin. They are breathable as well as ensure that your baby is kept warm.
Are these Machine Washable?
Yes, these are machine washable, kindly use mild detergents and rinse it in Delicate mode.
Will Muslin fabric shrink?
The nature of muslin fabric tends to shrink after a couple of washes. The Top and shorts may shrink upto a maximum of 1 inch (Kindly check the size chart and purchase accordingly).
What is the size difference between newborn and 0-3 months size?
The chest size difference varies by 1 inch. Ideally newborn size can be used upto 1 month whereas 0-3m size can be used upto 3m
When you shop with A Toddler Thing, it’s not just the products you receive, but much more. By being associated with ATT you earn these benefits too!
- A Toddler Thing was founded by a mom and is now run by mommies. Our products, designed from a mother’s point of you view, you’d find that they are made with love and care, just like you’d want for your bub.
- Our products are proudly manufactured in India, in our very own units. We assure you that all the necessary protocols and safety tests are followed through while creating our products for your precious little ones.
- When we say 100% Organic, we mean them and our certifications like GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) and US Standard tested and certified – CPSIA are a proof of the same.
- Each of our prints in every category of product has been conceptualized and designed to be subtle, trendy and perfectly aesthetic. For your little fashion icons.
- You’d also be happy to know that our products have been certified by real Doctors. That means, our products are quite safe for your little one and we want the best for them as much as you do!