Thottils or Jhulas is a traditional method for putting the little one to a calm sleep by rocking them to sleep. Thottils or Jhulas imitates the mother’s womb by giving the little one a snuggly feeling and keeping them warm and cozy which helps them sleep better. The rocking movement of the Thottil/Jhulas helps to ease them up if they are not in a very happy mood.
Our Thottils/Jhulas are one of kind as they have been proved to be the strongest fabric available in the market making it strong enough to support a growing baby up to the age of 2. Thottil comes with a soft mosquito net made of mesh cloth
Made of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton this fabric is super soft on the baby giving your little one the sleep they deserve.
Width : 40 inches
Height : 3.2 meters
Here’s what they are made up of:
Lightweight and breathable, woven cotton is a loose plain weave cotton material that dates back to Ancient India. Today, cotton’s value is in its versatility and good for newborns.
Wash Care Tips:
- Wash it at least once before use.
- It is 100% machine washable. Cold rinse at no hotter than 30 degree Celsius.
- Avoid any fabric softener or bleach.
- Opt for a baby-friendly detergent for longer durability for the product.
- Why Organic Cotton Fabric?
The texture of woven cotton fabric, while being highly soft, also acts as mild exfoliators keeping the baby’s skin very clean. Organic Cotton fabric is generally quite suitable for all types of sensitive skin. They are breathable as well as ensure that your baby is kept warm.
2.For what age group can this be used?
The jhulas/thottils are most suitable for babies up to the age of 2 years.
When you shop with A Toddler Thing, it’s not just the products you receive, but much more. By being associated with ATT you earn these benefits too!
- A Toddler Thing was founded by a mom and is now run by mommies. Our products, designed from a mother’s point of you view, you’d find that they are made with love and care, just like you’d want for your bub.
- Our products are proudly manufactured in India, in our very own units. We assure you that all the necessary protocols and safety tests are followed through while creating our products for your precious little ones.
- When we say 100% Organic, we mean them and our certifications like GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) and US Standard tested and certified – CPSIA are a proof of the same.
- Each of our prints in every category of product has been conceptualized and designed to be subtle, trendy and perfectly aesthetic. For your little fashion icons.
- You’d also be happy to know that our products have been certified by real Doctors. That means, our products are quite safe for your little one and we want the best for them as much as you do!