Designed to be the perfect Comfort wear, this half sleeve jumpsuit is extremely soft. Made of 100% organic cotton, the fabric allows for cozy sleepwear. The full length zip helps putting it on easily.
Select from a variety of subtle hues and elegant designs, from our breeziest Comfort wear collection.
- 100% organic Cotton
- GOTS certified Organic Cotton
- Softest touch for the baby’s skin
- Breathable fabric
- Made of Azo Free Dyes
Wash Care tips:
- Machine wash
- Avoid Hot Water
- Tumble dry
- Mild detergents will ensure long lasting quality
- Keep away from bleach
1. Why Cotton Fabric?
100% organic cotton is perfect for all skin types. ATT's bodysuits especially suit gentle and sensitive skin of your little ones.
2. Are these Machine Washable?
Yes, these are machine washable, kindly use mild detergents and rinse it in Delicate mode.
3. What is the size difference between newborn and 0-3 months size?
The chest size difference varies by 1 inch. Ideally newborn size can be used upto 1 month whereas 0-3m size can be used upto 3 months
When you shop with A Toddler Thing, it’s not just the products you receive, but much more. By being associated with ATT you earn these benefits too!
- A Toddler Thing was founded by a mom and is now run by mommies. Our products, designed from a mother’s point of you view, you’d find that they are made with love and care, just like you’d want for your bub.
- Our products are proudly manufactured in India, in our very own units. We assure you that all the necessary protocols and safety tests are followed through while creating our products for your precious little ones.
- When we say 100% Organic, we mean them and our certifications like GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) and US Standard tested and certified – CPSIA are a proof of the same.
- Each of our prints in every category of product has been conceptualized and designed to be subtle, trendy and perfectly aesthetic. For your little fashion icons.
- You’d also be happy to know that our products have been certified by real Doctors. That means, our products are quite safe for your little one and we want the best for them as much as you do!