Is there such a thing as comfortable ethnic wear?!?
For the first time ever, your little ones are going to look forward to festivities where they are not smothered down by pokey, stiff and rough clothing.
We bring you our new Festive Season collection. Pretty looking outfits made from the softest Muslins.
Your kiddos are going to look lovely and most IMPORTANTLY be comfortable at every occasion!!!
This one-of-a-kind collection in the Indian market has been developed specifically keeping in mind the gentle skin of new-borns.
Select from a variety of subtle hues and elegant designs, from our Ethnic wear collection.
*Please check the size charts before buying. Sizing is pre-wash. (Muslins tend to shrink down by 5% after washing once)
100% organic Muslin Cotton
GOTS certified Organic cotton
Softest touch for the baby’s skin
Cute little hand embroidered motifs
Made of Azo Free Dyes
Here’s what they are made up of:
Lightweight and breathable, muslin is a loose plain weave cotton material that dates back to Ancient India. Today, muslin’s value is in its versatility and good for newborns.
Wash Care tips:
Avoid Hot Water
Mild detergents will ensure long lasting quality
Keep away from bleach
Why Muslin Fabric?
The texture of muslin fabric, while being highly soft, also acts as mild exfoliators keeping the baby’s skin very clean. Muslin fabric is generally quite suitable for all types of sensitive skin. They are breathable as well as ensure that your baby is kept warm.
- Are these Machine Washable?
Yes, these are machine washable, kindly use mild detergents and rinse it in Delicate mode.
- Will Muslin jablas shrink?
The nature of muslin fabric is that it tends to shrink after a couple of washes. Muslin Jablas can shrink upto a maximum of 1 inch.
- What is the size difference between newborn and 0-3 months size?
The chest size difference varies by 1 inch. Ideally newborn size can be used upto 1 month whereas 0-3m size can be used upto 3 months
When you shop with A Toddler Thing, it’s not just the products you receive, but much more. By being associated with ATT you earn these benefits too!
- A Toddler Thing was founded by a mom and is now run by mommies. Our products, designed from a mother’s point of you view, you’d find that they are made with love and care, just like you’d want for your bub.
- Our products are proudly manufactured in India, in our very own units. We assure you that all the necessary protocols and safety tests are followed through while creating our products for your precious little ones.
- When we say 100% Organic, we mean them and our certifications like GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) and US Standard tested and certified – CPSIA are a proof of the same.
- Each of our prints in every category of product has been conceptualized and designed to be subtle, trendy and perfectly aesthetic. For your little fashion icons.
- You’d also be happy to know that our products have been certified by real Doctors. That means, our products are quite safe for your little one and we want the best for them as much as you do!