ATT Swaddles are uniquely designed to help your baby adjust to the world while still enjoying the comforts of the womb. Swaddling protects from sudden movement, improves neuromuscular development and keeps the baby under good hygienic conditions.
The Bamboo cotton is an eco-friendly fabric. It is hypoallergenic and naturally breathable. It has the unique ability to keep you warm in winter and cool in the summers.
The breezy designs and precision stitching of our artisans promise the utmost comfort for your baby. The fabrics used are GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified ensuring the highest of quality.
Size of Swaddle - 1m * 1m
Why ATT Bamboo Cotton Swaddles are the best for your baby:
- Bamboo cotton fabric is extremely soft and safe for all types of sensitive skin types
- It does not cause allergic reactions as it is hypoallergenic
- Completely breathable and regulates heat well based on the climate
- It is sweat absorbent and anti-bacterial. Keeps your little one odour free.
Here’s what they are made up of:
Lightweight and breathable, muslin is a loose plain weave cotton material that dates back to Ancient India. Today, muslin’s value is in its versatility and good for newborns.
- Wash it at least once before use
- It is 100% machine washable. Cold rinse at no hotter than 30 degree Celsius
- Don’t use any fabric softener or bleach
- Use a baby-friendly detergent for longer durability for the product
- Why Bamboo cotton fabric?
Bamboo cotton is the most eco-friendly fabric available. It is highly breathable and is known for regulating heat well. It keeps you cool in the summers and warm in the winters. It is also hypoallergenic i.e. does not cause allergic reactions easily which makes it perfect for your baby.
- How many months can a baby be swaddled?
A baby can be swaddled up to 6 months.
- Why should we swaddle a baby?
Swaddling enables sound sleep and prevents the baby from getting startled while waking up.
- Can the swaddles be used as towels?
Swaddles are of multipurpose, it can be used as towels, blankets, nursing cover, play mat and stroller covers.
When you shop with A Toddler Thing, it’s not just the products you receive, but much more. By being associated with ATT you earn these benefits too!
- A Toddler Thing was founded by a mom and is now run by mommies. Our products, designed from a mother’s point of you view, you’d find that they are made with love and care, just like you’d want for your bub.
- Our products are proudly manufactured in India, in our very own units. We assure you that all the necessary protocols and safety tests are followed through while creating our products for your precious little ones.
- When we say 100% Organic, we mean them and our certifications like GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) and US Standard tested and certified – CPSIA are a proof of the same.
- Each of our prints in every category of product has been conceptualized and designed to be subtle, trendy and perfectly aesthetic. For your little fashion icons.
- You’d also be happy to know that our products have been certified by real Doctors. That means, our products are quite safe for your little one and we want the best for them as much as you do!