Muslin Cotton Swaddles are uniquely designed to help your baby adjust to the world while still enjoying the comforts of the womb. Moreover, swaddles offer protection for a new born baby from any pollutants in the environment.
Swaddling protects from sudden movement, improves neuromuscular development and keeps the baby under good hygienic conditions. The breezy designs and precision stitching of our artisans promise the utmost comfort for your baby.
The fabrics used are GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified, ensuring the highest of quality.
Size of Swaddle - 1m * 1m (Pack of 2)
Why ATT Swaddles are the best for your baby:
- Made of 100 % GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Muslin fabric is extremely soft and safe for all types of sensitive skins
- Suitable for all weather conditions
Made of Azo-Free Dyes
Here’s what they are made up of:
Lightweight and breathable, muslin is a loose plain weave cotton material that dates back to Ancient India. Today, muslin’s value is in its versatility and good for newborns.
Wash Care Tips:
- Wash it at least once before use.
- It is 100% machine washable. Cold rinse at no hotter than 30 degree Celsius.
- Avoid any fabric softener or bleach.
- Opt for a baby-friendly detergent for longer durability for the product.
- Why Muslin Fabric?
The texture of muslin fabric, while being highly soft, also acts as mild exfoliators keeping the baby’s skin very clean. Muslin fabric is generally quite suitable for all types of sensitive skin. They are breathable as well as ensure that your baby is kept warm.
2. How many months can a baby be swaddled for?
A baby can be swaddled upto a maximum of 3 months.
3. Why should we swaddle a baby?
Swaddling helps to promote sounder sleeping and prevents the startle reflex from waking the baby up.
4. Can the swaddles be used as towels?
Swaddles are of multipurpose, it can be used as towels, blankets, nursing cover, play mat and stroller covers.
When you shop with A Toddler Thing, it’s not just the products you receive, but much more. By being associated with ATT you earn these benefits too!
- A Toddler Thing was founded by a mom and is now run by mommies. Our products, designed from a mother’s point of you view, you’d find that they are made with love and care, just like you’d want for your bub.
- Our products are proudly manufactured in India, in our very own units. We assure you that all the necessary protocols and safety tests are followed through while creating our products for your precious little ones.
- When we say 100% Organic, we mean them and our certifications like GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) and US Standard tested and certified – CPSIA are a proof of the same.
- Each of our prints in every category of product has been conceptualized and designed to be subtle, trendy and perfectly aesthetic. For your little fashion icons.
- You’d also be happy to know that our products have been certified by real Doctors. That means, our products are quite safe for your little one and we want the best for them as much as you do!