A Toddler Thing’s Reversible bibs are one of a kind, thanks to the well thought out design - a unique flower shape that ensures minimum mess and maximum utility.
Available in two sizes, these lovelies are waiting for you to show some love!
Why ATT Bibs are the best for your baby:
1. The Bibs are made of GOTS certificated organic muslin cotton.
2. 3 layers of Muslin makes it soft yet sturdy on your little bubs
3. A variety of Unique design choices for you to pick from!
4. Reversible style bibs - you get two prints in one Bib, double the colours and double the fun!
6. Wearing a bib has never been easier!
*Please check the size charts before buying. Sizing is pre-wash. (Muslins tend to shrink down by 5% after washing once)
Here’s what they are made up of:
Lightweight and breathable, muslin is a loose plain weave cotton material that dates back to Ancient India. Today, muslin’s value is in its versatility and good for newborns.
- Wash it at least once before use.
- It is 100% machine washable. Cold rinse at no hotter than 30 degree Celsius.
- Avoid any fabric softener or bleach.
- Opt for a baby-friendly detergent for longer durability for the product.
Why Muslin Fabric?
The texture of muslin fabric, while being highly soft, also acts as mild exfoliators keeping the baby’s skin very clean. Muslin fabric is generally quite suitable for all types of sensitive skin. They are breathable as well as ensure that your baby is kept warm.
Can bibs be used as burp cloth?
Yes, Bibs are made of breathable muslin fabric and hence it can be used as burp cloths as well
Are they reversible?
Yes, ATT Muslin Bibs are reversible
When you shop with A Toddler Thing, it’s not just the products you receive, but much more. By being associated with ATT you earn these benefits too!
- A Toddler Thing was founded by a mom and is now run by mommies. Our products, designed from a mother’s point of you view, you’d find that they are made with love and care, just like you’d want for your bub.
- Our products are proudly manufactured in India, in our very own units. We assure you that all the necessary protocols and safety tests are followed through while creating our products for your precious little ones.
- When we say 100% Organic, we mean them and our certifications like GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) and US Standard tested and certified – CPSIA are a proof of the same.
- Each of our prints in every category of product has been conceptualized and designed to be subtle, trendy and perfectly aesthetic. For your little fashion icons.
- You’d also be happy to know that our products have been certified by real Doctors. That means, our products are quite safe for your little one and we want the best for them as much as you do!