The soft towel keeps the baby warm after showering and the speed of water absorption is faster than traditional baby bath towels. This cotton gauze baby towel gets softer and softer with each wash. A great gift for busy parents, this handy multi-purpose baby towel is easy to care for. It can go right into the washing machine on laundry day, and it tumbles dry for an extra plush and cozy feel.
Why ATT TERRY TOWELS are the best for your baby
- Special Super Absorbent Yarns
- Comes as a pack of 2
- Quick Drying
- Exceptionally Soft Long Staple
- Fabric is extremely soft and gentle on the skin
- Big in size and comfortable
Size: 110 cm x 60 cm
Here’s what they are made up of:
Baby towels made from soft cotton which absorbs incomparably more water and dries faster. SUPER SOFT TERRY Fabric is very gentle and comfortable on the babies skin
Wash Care Tips:
- Wash it at least once before use.
- It is 100% machine washable. Cold rinse at no hotter than 30 degree Celsius.
- Avoid any fabric softener or bleach.
- Opt for a baby-friendly detergent for longer durability for the product.
When you shop with A Toddler Thing, it’s not just the products you receive, but much more. By being associated with ATT you earn these benefits too!
- A Toddler Thing was founded by a mom and is now run by mommies. Our products, designed from a mother’s point of you view, you’d find that they are made with love and care, just like you’d want for your bub.
- Our products are proudly manufactured in India, in our very own units. We assure you that all the necessary protocols and safety tests are followed through while creating our products for your precious little ones.
- When we say 100% Organic, we mean them and our certifications like GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) and US Standard tested and certified – CPSIA are a proof of the same.
- Each of our prints in every category of product has been conceptualized and designed to be subtle, trendy and perfectly aesthetic. For your little fashion icons.
- You’d also be happy to know that our products have been certified by real Doctors. That means, our products are quite safe for your little one and we want the best for them as much as you do!