7 Reasons Baby Diapering Dads Love Cloth Diapers
After using disposables for my baby for an initial couple of months, I have to admit that I was apprehensive getting into cloth diapers bandwagon at first. However, I still ordered a bunch of cloth diapers online. Then once I tried cloth diapering, there was no turning back. I absolutely love it.
Let me tell you 7 reasons why I love and prefer cloth diapers.
1) A cloth diaper has a great bounce and reverb. The disposables comparatively make a lousy wrinkly noise. Your baby will love the bounce. So will you! Just play the drums on the cloth diapered bum of your baby. You’ll find yourself and the baby laughing with joy. Might as well start a new band, eh!
2) My baby hates getting dressed and undressed most times. Cloth diapers make my baby look clothed and it really helps in the summer. Not only does this reduce the number of clothes I have to put on him but it also saves me from his crankiness. And for this reason alone, I will use this. P.S. I am not a monster. I cover my baby well during winters.
3) I find the prints delightful. All the animals and the cartoon characters prints, even from the time when I was a kid are absolutely adorable. Yeah, I am still a kid, a little old maybe, but still adorable.
4) Ok, I’ll start this part with a warning. Make sure your diaper is squeaky clean before you try this. Did you know that cloth diapers can also work as hilarious, yet stylish baby hat? Yes, they can. With the right prints on the diapers and clothing to go with it, your baby can become the next style icon. Sonam Kapoor, beware! You have a new competitor.
5) No more late-night drives to the pharmacy to buy new diapers. This is a big deal for dads who have to wake up again early next morning to go to work. Also, another warning, make sure the cloth diaper stays on the top of the laundry or you risk waking up to put the pants on at 3 am to go on the much-dreaded diaper run. This warning comes from experience.
6) So I was just browsing to buy baby diapers online and found a lovely e-store A Toddler Thing. With the diaper names that shout Hoot Hoot, Zig n Zig, Desi Love and Rikshawala, I just knew I had to buy one, or more. They have a good range of modern cloth diapers available in their store.
7) Cloth diapers are eco-friendly and safe. I am no scientist but I am sure there are loads of chemicals in the disposable diapers. The magic gel stuff that absorbs 100 times its weight does not happen naturally, right?
So, all the baby diapering dads in the house! Give cloth diapering a shot if you haven’t already! You’ll love it. I also highly recommend visiting this cute little store A Toddler Thing. They have a great collection of modern cloth diapers available in wholesale along with many other baby care products. You won’t find a better baby care product store in India.